Tips for Beautiful Lips
Daily life is stressful enough with the hustle and bustle of school, work, kids and variety of other responsibilities. So for all of the active women in the world, the one thing we don’t want to have to keep worrying about is our makeup, more specifically our lipstick. We want it to be reliable, long lasting, and beautiful; even when we are having a day that feels unreliable, much too short, and anything BUT beautiful.
So to help, we provided some tricks and tips to keep your gorgeous smile staying Flawless throughout the whole day, giving you one less thing to worry about. Here are some of our favorite Flawless Lip Tips:
1. Start off with smooth lips, free of any dry skin before applying any cosmetics. An easy way to do that is to apply a simple 2 ingredient Do-It-Yourself exfoliator. Mix ¼ tablespoon of Forever Bee Honey and 1 tablespoon of sugar. Simply take your finger and scrub the mixture onto your lips and rub the dry skin away! Wash the mixture off with water or a washcloth and reveal smooth, soft lips. This can be done up to 2 times a week.
2. When applying foundation to their face, many people will skip applying foundation to their lips. Those people are missing an opportunity to make their lipstick color really pop. By applying a tiny bit of foundation to your lips, you are creating a primer for your lip color to cling to, promoting a longer lasting wear.
3. Use your lip liner to outline just outside of your lips, we say outside so that it helps your lips appear fuller. If you don’t have a lip liner that matches your lipstick, you can skip this step or use a nude colored lip liner to outline your lips for a more subtle fullness effect.
4. Want all day lip coverage? After you have applied your lipstick, hold a tissue over your lips and lightly dust translucent powder over the tissue. This will help “set” your lipstick and maintain color all day.
5. Looking for that wow factor? Apply a sheer lip gloss over your lipstick for a fuller and more eye catching smile. Something with a little shine, like our Flawless Double Diamond gloss, works perfectly.
Shared from Liz Ann - Forever Blog